IRONSOFT WATER SOFTENER
X-Factor Series FESLX
A real breakthrough in water treatment equipment, Lancaster’s “Ironsoft” will not only soften hard water, but will remove up to 10 ppm of Ferrous (clear water) iron and/or Ferric (red water) iron.
Our “Ironsoft” family of high-performance microprocessor control valves provides the ultimate in system capabilities and water treatment benefits. These dependable and easy-to-install units assure the dealer and homeowner that the system will perform reliably.
Backwash rates on the “Ironsoft” are a fraction of the requirements of ordinary iron filters, which allows the use of the “Ironsoft” on relatively poor-producing wells.
Additionally, “Ironsoft” is not sensitive to pH and can be operated in acidic water, which would not be compatible with an ordinary iron filter.
Periodic regeneration with water softener salt is required and the use of resin cleaner is recommended for maximum resin efficiency.
Available in a two-tank model or the space-saving cabinet style.
- The electronic control valve with demand initiated or time clock initiated regeneration allows the dealer to precisely predict the use and installation of the proper system to achieve the desired results for the homeowner
- In addition to softening hard water, Ironsoft removes iron in both clear water and red water conditions
- Available in the space-saving cabinet model or the two-tank model
- Multiple applications in capacity from 24,000 to 60,000 grains, assuring system will be sized to meet the water treatment needs of the household
- An authorized water treatment dealer who understands your application and installation requirements
- Family members will all experience improvements of treated water after installation
Talk To One Of Our Experts
About Our State Of The Art