IRONSOFT WATER SOFTENER
X-Factor Series FESLX
A real breakthrough in water treatment equipment, Lancaster’s “Ironsoft” will not only soften hard water, but will remove up to 10 ppm of Ferrous (clear water) iron and/or Ferric (red water) iron.
Our “Ironsoft” family of high-performance microprocessor control valves provides the ultimate in system capabilities and water treatment benefits. These dependable and easy-to-install units assure the dealer and homeowner that the system will perform reliably.
Backwash rates on the “Ironsoft” are a fraction of the requirements of ordinary iron filters, which allows the use of the “Ironsoft” on relatively poor-producing wells.
Additionally, “Ironsoft” is not sensitive to pH and can be operated in acidic water, which would not be compatible with an ordinary iron filter.
Periodic regeneration with water softener salt is required and the use of resin cleaner is recommended for maximum resin efficiency.
Available in a two-tank model or the space-saving cabinet style.
- The electronic control valve with demand initiated or time clock initiated regeneration allows the dealer to precisely predict the use and installation of the proper system to achieve the desired results for the homeowner
- In addition to softening hard water, Ironsoft removes iron in both clear water and red water conditions
- Available in the space-saving cabinet model or the two-tank model
- Multiple applications in capacity from 24,000 to 60,000 grains, assuring system will be sized to meet the water treatment needs of the household
- An authorized water treatment dealer who understands your application and installation requirements
- Family members will all experience improvements of treated water after installation
IRONSOFT WATER SOFTENER | X-Factor Series FESLX
LANCASTER DESIGNED STATE-OF-THE-ART CONTROL VALVE
- Factory-set pre-fill brine
- Dot matrix display
- Scrolling text display
- Contractor contact screens
- Additional user display choices during normal service
- Color specific display: Solid Blue, In Service; Solid Green, In Regeneration; Flashing Yellow, Maintenance; Flashing Red, Error.
- Water drop flow indicator
- Contractor service call reminder
- Display and keypad backlight illumination
- Screen displays low battery when the backup battery needs replaced
- Two relay driver outputs
- Multiple regenerations per day
- Additional diagnostics information
- Additional valve history information
- DC battery operation available
- Monitors water consumption, water flow rates, gallons since last regeneration, days between regeneration, total regenerations since start-up
- Treated water brine refill
- Easy-access front panel settings
- Days override feature: 1-28 days available
- Stores system configuration and operation data in a nonvolatile memory
- Valve ported internally 1”
- Battery back-up with up to 8 hours power carry-over
Iron is highly objectionable. It imparts a metallic taste to water. Much worse, it stains practically everything with which it comes in contact. Iron-bearing water is usually clear and colorless with dissolved ferrous iron. Exposure to air causes it to oxidize to ferric iron, cloud up and deposit a yellowish or reddish brown sediment of ferric hydroxide. Ferric hydroxide causes staining. Manganese can accompany iron, producing objectionable dark brown or black stains.
Water softeners remove unwanted hardness and minerals from your household water – whether from private well or municipal source. Water softeners in combination with filters, neutralizers, and reverse osmosis systems can meet the most challenging water problems.
IRONSOFT ELECTRONIC SERIES
Uses fine-mesh resin, (smaller bead size) for more efficient grains exchange capacity and better filtration. Removes up to 10 ppm of ferrous (clear water) iron and/ or ferric (red water) iron. Backwash rates on Ironsoft are a fraction of the requirement of ordinary iron filters, which allows the use of the Ironsoft on relatively poor producing wells. Solid-state microprocessor based LCD control valve.
Talk To One Of Our Experts
About Our State Of The Art