LX 1.25 Water Softeners & Filters
X-Factor Estate Series
The Estate Series offers higher flow rates for larger homes without paying the extra costs of going to a commercial system. Our top-of-the-line electronic water softener brings advanced technology and enhanced performance to water conditioning. The X-Factor Series LX features a Lancaster designed state-of-the-art control valve.
The control valve is outfitted with a solid-state microprocessor control and Dot Matrix color-specific display to simplify system operation and set-up. The microprocessor controls the programmed sequence of cycles and cycle times while the colorspecific display alerts you to the current state of process or needs of your LX unit. Blue indicates the unit is In Service; Green indicates the unit is regenerating; Flashing Yellow indicates the unit needs maintenance; and Flashing Red indicates an Error.
Our innovative control valve is easy to program and provides valuable information, including usage history, diagnostic records, and current gallon-per-minute flow and usage to the installer and homeowner. Additionally, the control valve monitors days since the last regeneration, peak flow rates, and reserve capacity based on water usage over the previous 21 days.
You can count on your professional plumbing contractor to provide expert advice and installation of the best Lancaster Water Treatment system to meet your household needs.
- Higher flow rates for larger residences
- Environmentally friendly
- Connections provide for easy installation on 1¼” water lines
- Uses 30% less water during regeneration
- Regenerates on demand
- Water usage efficiency up to 98%
- Modular design is easy to service and maintain
- Custom control program to meet family needs at a lower operating cost
- Energy-saving lighting display
- Available as a two-tank model
X-Factor Series LX
- Factory-set pre-fill brine
- Dot matrix Display
- Scrolling text display
- Contractor contact screens
- Additional user display choices during normal service
- Water drop flow indicator
- Display and keypad backlight illumination
- Screen displays low battery when the backup battery needs replace
- Multiple regenerations per day
- Additional Diagnostics information
- Additional valve history information
- DC battery operation available
- Monitors water consumption, water flow rates, gallons since last regeneration, days between regeneration, total regenerations since start-up
- Treated Brine refill
- Easy-access front panel settings
- Days override feature: 1/28 days available
- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- Valve ported internally 1 1/4”
- Battery back-up with up to 8 hours power carry-over
- Set time of day
- Set water hardness
- Set desired time of regeneration
- Set contractor name and phone number
Lancaster’s acid neutralizers correct low pH water, which in turns protects your pipes, faucets, heaters, boilers, and all appliances requiring the use of water. A water softener may also be recommended to remove hardness.
Lancaster’s sediment filter will remove dirt, silica, and most suspended matter from you water supply down to a 20 micron filtering level. Filter AG requires no chemical regenerents – just a simple, periodic backwash.
Lancaster’s carbon filter, through filtration and adsorption, remove organic chemicals and other contaminants which cause color, tastes and odor problems.
Iron Filters (Birm) & (MTM)
Lancaster’s iron filters remove iron and manganese, also filter other suspended matter, prevent rust stains on clothing, appliances and remove taste and color or iron. When sulfur is present, MTM is the recommended mineral.
Talk To One Of Our Experts
About Our State Of The Art