Aqua Bar II Deluxe
Modern cabinet design accented in satin silver accent trim with marble style panel. ABS plastic top and front with powder coat finished removable metal side panels. Pre-drilled holes on cabinet side for simple cup dispenser installation.
Cold Water Refrigeration Unit
Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
Hot and Cold Water Thermostat
Temperature is controlled by a digital display on front of unit with energy saver mode. Hot tank has safety limiter.
Cold Water Reservoir
Four gallon, non-removable type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil. Encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
Hot Water Tank
Tank is constructed of type 300 series stainless steel with 450 watt element.
Hot Water Capacity
45 x 6 oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1 1/2 quart storage tank.
Hot Water Safety Faucet
Self-closing activation requires a two-step action that’s easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
Durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy cleaning.
115 volts, 60 hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord & polarized plug.
Optional Water Filtration and Reverse Osmosis(RO)
Aqua Bar II deluxe is filter and RO ready and is available with the Oasis three stage green filter system with RO.
Product certified to meet lead-free requirements as defined by California, Vermont, and Maryland state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act. Model listed by Underwriters laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards. Energy Star Certified.
Limited 3-year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the U.S. and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each cooler; sample copy available upon request.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
Cold Water Capacity
- Tri-temp: Hot, cold, and room temperature dispensing
- Deluxe model with hot boost, LCD and electronic controls
- Modern cabinet design accented in satin silver accent trim with marble style panel
- 4 gallon stainless steel storage reservoir, perfect for reverse osmosis applications where room for external ballast tank is limited
- Removable front access panel with room for filter installation
- High chilling capacity – 43 x 6 oz cups at 50°F per hour, ideal for large offices
- Large faucet alcove for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Handles on sides for easy transport and placement
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Optional in-tank UV accessory for continuous sanitization (purchased separately)
- Optional in-cabinet leak detector accessory with inlet water shut off (purchased separately)
- Pre-plumbed for reserve osmosis and filtration systems
- Dual electrical fl oat system with back-up safety
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy Star certified
- UL Listed
- 3 year limited warranty
Talk To One Of Our Experts
About Our State Of The Art